Guest SUDO

Operation Cry More - Feat. Fo Leaderboard Leak

Guest SUDO

After weeks of complete domination, Fo ranks think they can still mess around with the Red Giants. I have decided to release some information on the so called "Elites". I began the operation before the opening of this clan. You can blame the ego-inflated members that think they are some tough stuff ddosing people without reason. There is always someone bigger than you. 

Message to Zack`:

Stop your public little ego, you are a bigger joke than final ownage itself. After people read this topic, they will see you are the laughing stock of the pure community. 

Message to Chirpp:

Congratulations, you are the reason I started the operation. I still laugh at the fact you randomly ddos people without reason. I do not forget, and I hope you are happy with what you have made your clan endure for the past few months.

Let's not forget what I reduced you to:

b83o86.png

Without further adieu, I present you with my thread, Operation Cry More.

vhpw3wY.png

vDb440I.jpg

gUB6sPs.png

960mqsq.gif

003Mvc2.png

0LwpjVW.png

csJ7jL4.png

C2IS0I8.png

qkVlMvV.png

RMetqt8.png

QlquSAR.png

1esjh44.png

kw805z.png

1cad8r0.png

17zfsem.png

You made it to the end! Since Zack` thinks he can extort people into leaking by threatening of DDoS/DoX, I think he should taste some of his own medicine.

Here is a list to every IP address that accessed Fo's site for over two months. These include ranks, members, and guests:

Guest SUDO

38 user(s) are reading this topic

14 members, 23 guests, 0 anonymous users