Forums are now back. Read more about the changes here.

I retired over 15 years ago (or 2009-12)

3njoy ur k0

Member ID: #503

I joined this clan back around late 2008 or 2009 as an EOP jr and was an EOP elite member and regularly won mini wars and big wars. I trained with people like jonty, milk, and  tayyab coming up before they took over.  jui (no idea if they're here or not). Before then I remember  Russ (0ld Pk3r) would check in to see how his old clan was doing. Goop and David  (W0w2many) was leaders. T7emon arrow, Suwoop,  was warlords. Zealot000 was the oldest member in the clan.  Um pink Clay actually  was a spy (?) back then so I'm surprised she (remember she was a woman)  is retired. I think she joined back. We were actually friends and would dick around V0P back then with Miley Cyruus in World 32 and fight people like ranger Elmo who I hated.  Nish 0wnz PK like the oldest pker on the planet at this point I think he still here, Nish was the homie.

X0X0 and kayleen were the homies we dick around on teamspeak back the. I joined when I was like 12 I'm now 29. 

I can't remember too much, but I came back to say congratulations on getting this clan alive again. I check in randomly every year. But I came with a gift.  The gift is the day we beat FOE after being known as a clan in a slump. We became the strongest clan that year and almost won the jagex cup (which records isn't on wiki) second place and then third in 2010-2011.  A lot of us old guys do LOOK at this clan still believe it or not. It was a lot of our childhood. Take care of the generation of this clan. Especially  for Russ and Harv. Make sure to have the story of each generation. People do 👀 look.

The gift is The day we named it foe trees EOP beating FOE which we named that place FOE TREES. Which I have the exact date we named their gravesite for trees because it was their weakness 

Some fun facts about my time period 

a guy named toxic slay grew into a super power he was like the Hitler of RuneScape. He joined ( I believe MM)  kicked out I Mahatma I  the founder of his own clan. Then joined Foe and almost did the same thing to bonesaw. 

There was a undercover cell of all clans that banded together called #teamsnipe. Highly ranked generals from all clans would actually sabotage all Pk trips that wasn't known who was in it, but I was invited to join, but declined. Including some people in eop was a part of it. 

Epidemic closed into us. I also believe DP (destructive pures) did. As well as Ascendency.  

We had a 10 year anniversary and pulled over 200 one trip and dominated the wilderness.

I think it doesn't exist anymore, but back then there was a RuneScape pure clan org that listed all the clans. We used to have leader boards for all the clans based on pk trips and full outs. There used to be events were we would do a 5 clans vs 5 clan full out war event were it would 500 vs 500. I don't think it exist anymore even for back then. 

Example 

I don't remember too much anymore. But yea. Good times. Just keep our child hood alive. It's more about you there is thousands of EOP members who want to see this keep going. Remember I was the baby back then. Now Im old as hell. Just crossing by into your life one last time. 

We're watching 👀

Edited by 3njoy ur k0

Member ID: #491
6 hours ago, Chaldean said:

Do you remember Solo King, he is around 68 now 

One more year and he'll get lucky.

Member ID: #13

hey man nice post! wb

@Mike was one of our core members back in the days 2007-2011... I would recommend you contacting him for further assistance 

• Like 1

tenor.gif